The Taylor Made® Systems tempered, shaped-glass center console windshield provides superior performance and value versus conventional Plexiglas® material. The glass resists scratches, (a windshield wiper can be used without scratching), will not discolor or become cloudy, provides superior clarity for improved vision, is much more rigid, and will last for years.
Features & Benefits
- Stainless or aluminum frame available
- Can be directly bonded to the console
- Available with holes for bolt-on installation
- Variety of glass colors and tints (including reflective)
- Customized per builders specifications
- Available unframed with polished edges
- Ceramic frit borders
- Provides the builder with an opportunity to install a windshield wiper, unlike with Plexiglas®
- Aluminum frames available in a variety of powder coated finishes
Bent and fabricated in our facilities, our framing systems feature a variety of finishes from powder coated to polished silver anodized and mirror quality stainless steel. All of these marine quality finishes are built for the toughest sea environment and are continually tested in-house to meet the needs of the saltwater boater.