Crafted with a #8 mirror polished finish, the Riviera is the ultimate statement in production express cruiser windshields. We use only 316L stainless to achieve the highest attainable corrosion resistance. Available in medium and heavyweight top trim framing systems. These are mechanically matched for smooth transitions. We use state-of-the-art stretch forming and bending of steel sections to produce wrinkle-free frame quality. Only the best available thermoelastic sealant material and the latest techniques are used to capture the glass for excellent fit and weather protection.
Stainless steel systems available with Taylor Made® Clear Curve® windshields are custom designed to your specifications. We are expert in the field of glass tempering and producing high optical quality.
Features & Benefits
- Brite annealed and hand-polished stainless for superior marine grade finish
- Fixed or vented wings and center panels, or walk-thru door
- Innovative vertical joint design for convenient installation of panels
- Vinyl rubber gaskets for maximum leak resistance
- Stainless steel support bars
- Taylor Made® tempered safety glass available in clear or Solex® green
- Engineered with a concealed wire track groove in top trim for convenient installation of lighting accessories
- Vinyl screw track cover with heat activated acrylic adhesive for ease of installation
Bent and fabricated in our facilities, our framing systems feature a variety of finishes from powder coated to polished silver anodized and mirror quality stainless steel. All of these marine quality finishes are built for the toughest sea environment and are continually tested in-house to meet the needs of the saltwater boater.